Hey! Nice to meet you. My name is Elise and I’m a professional content, blogger and ghostwriter.
I first fell in love with writing when I was 12 years old and created my own lifestyle blog. Admittedly, it wasn’t some of my finest work but I believe it was the greatest thing I’d ever done. Without that little internet space, we wouldn’t be here today.
Fast-forward what seems like many years and I’m a professional copywriter. Without tooting my horn too much, I like to think I know what I’m doing when it comes to content writing.
My work has been published in various online publications such as The Huffington Post, Social Media Examiner and Marketing Profs. I’m also a regular contributor to the Custard Online Marketing blog, sharing my experience with digital marketing and Facebook advertising.
What makes me qualified to help?
I am a professional freelance blog and article writer with years of experience writing for B2B and B2C clients.
I have worked within an online marketing agency managing large Facebook advertising accounts. I also have a wealth of experience working with business owners on blog content to prove their authority and increase the trust that an audience has in their brand, helping website visitors convert into real, paying customers.
I have also:
– Managed paid social campaigns for Premier League football teams & been responsible for (successful!) campaigns on behalf of various online retailers.
– Run a successful beauty & lifestyle blog that gained over 200k page views in one year, at the age of 13.
– Experienced the struggle of marketing my own brand, so I know where you’re coming from.
Alongside that, I’m also Hubspot Inbound certified and have completed the Google Digital Garage Certificate of Online Proficiency.
And some more (totally unnecessary) things that you’ll probably never care/need/want to know:
– I live for The Great British Bake Off. So much so, that I’d be happy if it was the only TV show I could watch for the rest of my life.
– I always make hot drinks and forget about them. It no longer comes as a surprise when I find a cold mug of tea on my – desk three hours after I’ve made it!
– Chocolate is my greatest weakness.
– I promise I don’t always talk about food/drink